Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1509 of 2765 FirstFirst ... 509 1009 1409 1459 1499 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1519 1559 1609 2009 2509 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,545 of 13823

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hi there, Everett!
    Think: Love Everett, it's unusual but a name that feels fresh as well as vintage. It's been out of fashion so long that it doesn't carry a lot of baggage with it. Leon is a whole other story, the one letter that takes it from Leo, which I really like, to Leon changes the whole feeling of the name to one I just don't care for.

I like you to meet my son Lance Nevin and his sisters Alana Elspeth and Lorna Greer

Say: Hello Lance, what great names you and your sisters have!
    Think: Really like Lance, not sure how I feel about Nevin but it flows nicely with Lance. Love Alana but not sure how to pronounce her second name. Quite like Lorna too but Greer isn't my style. Great names on the whole though. Very refreshing.

I would like you to meet my twin boys Charles Kieran (nn Charlie) & Oliver James (nn Olly) and their younger sister Isla Claire.

Say: Hi Kids!
    Think: I love Charlie and Olly (really, really love!!!), but they are such normal names compared to unique Isla! However, I do love the pairing of Isla with Claire.

Meet my twins, Ivy Amelia and Edward (Eddy) Samuel.

Say: Hi Ivy, Hi Eddy
    Think: nice names, really like Amelia

These are my nieces and nephews Karly Eliza, Braiden Lance, Channing Blane and Juliet Marie
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Say: Hey kids! Lovely to meet you all.
    Think: I love Juliet & Eliza, and Juliet Marie is pretty, and Carly Eliza flows well but I dislike both the boys' names, and I'm not a huge fan of Carly.

This is my little girl India Paloma, and her best friend Waverley Callista