Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1280 of 2812 FirstFirst ... 280 780 1180 1230 1270 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1290 1330 1380 1780 2280 ... LastLast
Results 6,396 to 6,400 of 14057

Thread: Think/Say

Hi Liliana
    Think: I like the nn Lily and the full name Lilia better than I like Liliana, but it is pretty.

Hi, meet my daughter Prunella. You can call her Pru.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Anaxandra, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Soren, Theron, Sander, Sven

Say: Hi Pru!
    Think: I don't like Prunella very much. I want to, but I think the "prune" sound turns me off. It's a shame, because I think that Pru is absolutely adorable, but I haven't found a way to get to it that I really like yet. Prunella's full of nickname potential even though I'm not very fond of it - Nell or Nella would be cute too.

This is my son Rhydian and my daughters Anais and Neva.

Say: Hi kids
    Think: hmm interesting names which probably come with pronunciation issues

This is my daughter Avabelle Rose (nn Ava or Ava Rose) and her best friends Harriet Victoria (nn Hattie), Georgiana Lily (nn Georgie), Rian James (nn RJ) and Kyrani Grace (nn Rani)
    Last edited by ballerinagirl; August 28th, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Say: Hello kids!
    Think: Harriet Victoria and Georgiana Lily are gorgeous. I really don't like Avabelle and Kyrani. Just Rani would have been really interesting and lovely! I like some smooshes, but Avabelle does nothing for me. It's prissy, lacking substance, and somehow not as pretty as either Ava or Isabelle. Rian James is bland, and I don't love the Rian spelling. Overall it's a really diverse group of names!

This is my daughter Ileana Seren and my son Misha Gareth.

Say: Hi kids!
    Think: Ileana is alright and I prefer Misha for a girl.

This is my daughter June Clementine.