Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1037 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 37 537 937 987 1027 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1047 1087 1137 1537 2037 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,185 of 13330

Thread: Think/Say

Say: Hello Mary Pearl, hi Lora Mae!
    Think: Nice, but a little too dated for my liking. Both very nice names, however I'm undecided on my feelings to Mary and is Lora the same as Laura?

I'd like you to meet my nephew and nieces, Cornelius Alexander, Letitia Rosalie and Olivia Annalyn. They go by Neil, Teesh and Liv.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][CENTER][SIZE=2]Renaming myself;
    something quirky, British and elegant.[/SIZE]
    ----------
    [COLOR="#009999"]August - Edmund - Dexter - Jasper - Felix - Henry[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#990066"]Violet - Beatrice - Florence - Olive - Harriet - Antigone - Clementine - Henrietta - Hermione - Wilhelmina - Ottilie - Persephone[/COLOR]

Please vote on my name list!: [url]http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9812834[/url]

[/CENTER][/FONT]

Say: Hi, kids!
    Think: Wow, that's a "whole lotta name", but I think I like it! However, while Cornelius and Letitia are a lovely sibset, Olivia doesn't work as nicely. It would if it weren't so trendy right now, though.

Hello, these are my four daughters Clara Mae, Helena Jane, Beatrix Catherine and Alice Caroline. Helena goes by "Lena", and you can call Beatrix "Trixie".

Say: Wow! What cool names!
    Think: I think that Clara Mae and Helena Jane sound too similar in terms of vowel patterns, so I like that Helena goes by Lena. I don't love Beatrix's middle name (it's a bit boring for my taste). Also, I looove the name Beatrix so I hope she grows out of Trixie. I really like Alice Caroline - it's demure without being sugary.

I'd like you to meet my daughters Ivy Michele, Clementine (pronounced clem-en-teen) Sunday, and Juniper Isla. Clementine goes by Clem.

b-a-i-l-e-y

teenberry, writer, feminist, geek.

amelia hazel, charlotte elaine, tierney ray, cadence hermione, genevieve linden.
    hugo nathaniel, kieran benedict, larkin willoughby, gabriel frost, henry bonaventure.

Say: Hi girls! Aren't you a bunch of cuties?
    Think: I love Ivy, Clementine and Sunday! Michele is still dated in my opinion but the flow with Ivy is lovely! I don't like the flow of Clementine Sunday for some reason. I can't put my finger on why though. I've never been a fan of Juniper or Isla but Juniper Isla is gorgeous!

I'd like you to meet my children. Violet Morgana Skye, Rowena Corisande, Hermione Veda Lark and Alice Monroe Bex.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][CENTER][SIZE=2]Renaming myself;
    something quirky, British and elegant.[/SIZE]
    ----------
    [COLOR="#009999"]August - Edmund - Dexter - Jasper - Felix - Henry[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#990066"]Violet - Beatrice - Florence - Olive - Harriet - Antigone - Clementine - Henrietta - Hermione - Wilhelmina - Ottilie - Persephone[/COLOR]

Please vote on my name list!: [url]http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9812834[/url]

[/CENTER][/FONT]

Say: Well hello there girls!
    Think: I really like Violet Morgana Skye! Morgana usually isn't my taste, but it really fits! Rowena Corsande is a bit too much of a mouthful for me, but sounds very sweet. Love the name Hermione! And Veda Lark adds a very good ring. Alice is one of my most favourite names! And Alice Monroe Bex couldn't have a better touch.

I'd like to introduce you to my daughter, Brinley Amabel.
    Just a name-obsessed writer ever-looking for the perfect name.

Daphne | Rowena | Guinivere | Aurora | Delilah | Margaret | Aurelia | Diana | Gwendolyn | Rosamund
    Edmund | Theodore | Joseph | Christian | Benjamin | William | Jonathan | Caspian | Gideon | Sebastian