Names Searched Right Now:
Page 101 of 2651 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast

Thread: Think/Say

Re: Think/Say

Say: Hiya, Amanda. Aren't you a cutie?
    Think: This name has been done. Doesn't seem fresh or interesting to me.

This is my daughter, Amarantha Evangeline, but we call her Ella.

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )

Say: Why hello, Ella. You have such pretty names!

Think: They may be pretty names, but what's the point?! If you're gonna call her Ella after naming her Amarantha Evangeline, just name her Ella already. Or at least call her something that actually makes sense for Amarantha Evangeline. Ella? Where did that come from?

This is my little girl, Kayleigh Grace.

This is my little girl, Kayleigh Grace.

Say: Hi, Kayleigh Grace! Your name is very cute!
    Think: It is a cute name, but I think I'd just call her Kayleigh without the Grace. It's a little much with both names.

Hello, meet my daughter Alberta. We call her Allie.
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Isla, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

Say: Hi Allie aren't you adorable!

Think: I didn't think Alberta would be one of the old fashion names to come back.. and hoped it wouldn't

I would love for you to meet my kids Neva Hermione(13), Dempsey James(9), and Olive Clementine(3)!
    Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy {Poem}.Judah Biet {Catherine}.Owen Tallulah {Mary}
    Guys:Sebastien Quade "Sacha".Eden Trust.Amias Sage "Mia"(My-uh)
    Pondering: Lemon

I would love for you to meet my kids Neva Hermione(13), Dempsey James(9), and Olive Clementine(3)!

Say: Hi, kids! Your names are all so nice!
    Think: Wow, what a mouthful! At least they all flow well, but do you really need to use both names?

Hello, this is my daughter Italia, who we call Tally.
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Isla, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel