Names Searched Right Now:
Page 236 of 274 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,180 of 1368

Thread: Name sightings

Yesterday I met a 14-year-old named Fenella, and two 15-year-olds: a Cosmo and a Felix (twins)!!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

I met a twenty something girl called Liana : a adorable tobbler called Lydia.
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .

I met a teengirl named Dove and boys named Vaughn and Quinn on wednesday [they were all siblings]
    Mother to darling Mika Felicia and expecting another princess in August

Iris GenevieveAya CelineCelia MadeleineLeah IsobelFreya ImogenCleo Amabel
    Viva TamsinNina KeslinNoa MadeleineHera VivienneTesla JosephineThessaly June

I was helping at our church's holiday bible club this week and in our group was an adorable little girl named Michelle!....and she had sisters named Daphne and Amanda and a brother called David!
    "If I were to search for logic, I should not search for it among the English upper class." Downton Abbey, The Dowadger Countess of Grantham

My Ladies: Mary, Edith, Josephine, Amabel, Sybil, Cora, Clara, Gwyneira, Isobel, Lavinia, Mabel, Pippa
    My Lords: Albert, Arthur, Theodore, Hector, Maximilian, Dylan, Cyril, William

I'm the proud owner of a fat ball of fluff that supposedly is called a guinea pig but I'm not sure thats possible; her name: Maisie!

As someone who works in schools, I see quite a few more unusual names. I'm in the UK so some are less 'out there' than in other countries. There's definitely a big range of names, from ones I really like to ones not so much.

Met a little girl named Tuesdee (she would get really angry if you called her Tuesday)
    Savannah, Lincoln and Leland were sweet names of twin boys and their big sister (maybe their parents were going for a US theme?)
    Lena, Ruben, Kimi, Amalia, Diema (pronounced DEE-ma, a boy's name), Antonio, Lenny, Adriana, Seraphina, Daphne and Clay are all names I've come across that I'd never seen on a real child before.