Names Searched Right Now:
Page 236 of 421 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,180 of 2101

Thread: Name sightings

The Garden of England
    Came across the name Tennessee whilst at a friend's stables today. Other names included Mazie and Jenifer. I've never come across these spelling variants of Maisie and Jennifer before.
    Teenberry, amateur photographer, name enthusiast & royalist

Adelina Sophia + Magdalena Élisabeth + Isla Aveline + Elysia Rose + Ophelia Maeve
    Girls list, Boys List & Name Blog
    Leo Xavier + Alexander George + Isaac Peregrine + Harry Lysander + Jasper Ellis Theodore
    I pronounce the ending of Peregrine as "green" and not "grin"
    Celeste + Harriet + Nettie + Elijah + Victor + Andreas
    GP Crushes
    Maple + Tuesday + Nocturne + Marinus + Helios + Leonidas

Yesterday I met a 14-year-old named Fenella, and two 15-year-olds: a Cosmo and a Felix (twins)!!

Twenty | Law student

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Felicity * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Oscar *

I met a twenty something girl called Liana : a adorable tobbler called Lydia.
    “I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”

Belladonna Forest ~ Persephone Lenore ~ Nocturne Ophelia ~ Psyche Isadora ~ Rosa Ninghtingale ~ Séraphine Wildrose
    Amadeus Raphaël ~ Viktor Dorian ~ Dante Alexander Wolf ~ Lucien Alaric ~ Orpheus Edgar

I met a teengirl named Dove and boys named Vaughn and Quinn on wednesday [they were all siblings]
    Mother to darling Mika Felicia and expecting another princess in August

Iris GenevieveAya CelineCelia MadeleineLeah IsobelFreya ImogenCleo Amabel
    Viva TamsinNina KeslinNoa MadeleineHera VivienneTesla JosephineThessaly June

I was helping at our church's holiday bible club this week and in our group was an adorable little girl named Michelle!....and she had sisters named Daphne and Amanda and a brother called David!
    "If I were to search for logic, I should not search for it among the English upper class." Downton Abbey, The Dowadger Countess of Grantham

My Ladies: Mary, Edith, Josephine, Amabel, Sybil, Cora, Clara, Gwyneira, Isobel, Lavinia, Mabel, Pippa
    My Lords: Albert, Arthur, Theodore, Hector, Maximilian, Dylan, Cyril, William

I'm the proud owner of a fat ball of fluff that supposedly is called a guinea pig but I'm not sure thats possible; her name: Maisie!