Names Searched Right Now:
Page 195 of 286 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Met a Lysander at work the other day. Chubbiest little ginger baby. Couldn't have been older than 6 months. I was SO happy to hear his name is Lysander and not Kaden/Jaden/Braidon etc.
    Due March 2015!

Favorite names to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Ooh, Zelia, so many gooood ones! Bertil Halfd@n, I've got both of those names on my family tree. Eske??? Does that mean box in Danish? Baloo (haha!), Ivan, Julius!!!, Otto, Sigurd (nice), Snorre (double nice), Toke, Villads from the boys are wonderful. The girls; I'm head over heels in love with My-Marie, that's so cute! My's on my GP list, it's so cute. Alva brings back fond memories of Madicken, and I actually went to nursery with an Abelone! I aslo love Iris, Inez and Benedicta.
    Almost, box is 'æske' in Danish, but it's pronounced the same as Eske. I think Eske comes from Eskild or something like that My is lovely, such a sweet little name, it's become really popular here over the last couple of years. It makes me think of Little My/Lille My from the Moomins (or as we like to call it - Mumitroldene, which I think is much cuter than The Moomins). I actually have a friend called Maj-My.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

My friend gave birth to a D@rcy Pet@l yesterday :/ I was quite surprised considering her last daughter's first name was in the top ten when she was born and her middle name was in the top twenty.

Also heard a sibset of big sister Esme and twin siblings Harry and Tally/Callie (not sure which) today.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

At work a few weeks ago, I heard this woman shout for her daughter, Isla. First time I've heard it on a person.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

I just came across a blogger with sons named Caspar and Otis. *swoon*
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine