Names Searched Right Now:
Page 193 of 409 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I play soccer and I referee the younger kids' games, and today I had boys and girls between the ages of 9-11. The names I found particularly great/interesting were:

BOYS:
    Lachlan
    Ariel
    Julian
    Jagger
    Gruber

GIRLS:
    Colby
    and twins Elizabeth nn Biz and Bryn
    Girls: Adelaide "Lady" - Annabel - Avery - Bellamy "Belle" - Blair - Bonnie - Charlotte "Lottie" - Elizabeth "Eliza" - Esther - Georgiana "Georgie" - Katherine "Kate" - Laurel - Leighton - Poppy
    Boys: Archie - Beau - Christian - Elijah "Eli" - Gray - Marcel - Nathaniel "Nate" - Reid - Thomas "Tommy" - William "Liam"

I'm in the US and I have two Linus's and two Quentin's in my class. Thought that was unusual as neither are among the most popular for 2007/8 when they were born. There are also two Everett's between the three classrooms. Interesting to see what is trending each year with the new class lists!
    Mama to two handsome doggies, teacher to 32 adorable kindergartners and life-long name lover.

Current name crushes:

Boys: Beckett * Jack * Sawyer * Cooper * Brighton

Girls: Lucy * Adalie * Lydia * Emilia

Went to visit my old school today and couldn't help but taking a look on the list of all the students attending the school and stumbled upon some really cool, quite unusual (for Denmark) and fun names (the school is in the heart of Copenhagen, our capital, and is about as hipster as it can possibly get):

BOYS: Alfred, Baloo, Bertil (with the middle name H@lfdan), Cornelius, Dion, Enzo, Eske, Georg, Glenn, Hans Christian (but not followed by Andersen), Holger, Ian, Ivan, Jens Christian, Julius (x2), Laurens, Leo, Louie, Malcolm, Otto (x2), Prince, Sigurd, Snorre, Thorvald, Toke, Valentin, Villads (x2), Vincent and Xenius.

GIRLS: Abelone, Alva, Angel, Anna-Mae, Asta (x4), Augusta, Benedicta, Chili, Cilja, Else, Felicia, Gaya, Gertrud, Inez, Inger, Iris, Katinka (x2), Kiwie, Luisem@y, Margret, My-Marie, Nancy, Nora, Ottilia, Ottilie, Sigga, Tallulah and Tenna.
    Zelia • XXI • Film and royalty connoisseur • I blog at vesperlynds and everythingroyalty
    Exporting names from Greenland and Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Amaury Charles Theo • Asa Fionnbharr Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Maz" • Asta Catherine Françoise • Aviaaja Margaret Undómiel "Avi"

GPs: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Cosmo James Ilasiaq "Jem" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien • Evelyn/Vera Alvaret Cleopatra

Compared to shvibziks' my news is very minimal wow...what a list....

I met a little girl named Cali over the weekend and she had twin baby sisters, Cami and Coni. They were all so adorable and Cali 4 yrs. doated on those little babies like they were her Christmas presents!

I'm in the US and my coworker named his son Dublin and their new daughter Zozie Belle.