Names Searched Right Now:
Page 191 of 464 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I went to Chuck E. Cheese for my nephew's birthday party and I was happy to see little girls with the name Annabelle and Juliet.
    Raquel-23 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances, Catherine Isabella, Vivienne Lucille
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur Louis, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael

I just met a stunning teenage girl named Artemis!!!
    Last edited by bellerose; September 20th, 2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Sorry but I don't live in USA.
    "And so, being young and dipt in folly. I fell in love with melancholy,."

Vasiliki, 19
    Bad taste in everything
    Edith Charlotte Mary 'Echo', Isabella Emmeline Cora 'Laleh', Anna Leopoldine Françoise 'Apple'
    Casimir Atticus Jackson 'Caro', Alexander Harley Wolfgang 'Axl', Edgar Valerian Percy 'Dare'.

I met a 4 year old named May the other day. *precious*
    And at my basketball open gym, I met an exchange student named Cecelia. She's from France.
    My History teacher's 4-year-old is named Seth Marshall *last name here*.
    gailk

SL: Rosemary "Rosie" Renee, Daphne Wells

LL: Cecilia-Kay-Louisa-Magdalene -- Philip-Louis-Bruno-Franklin

GPs: Della-Fern-Sullivan-Guillermo-Petra-Ophelia

I met an infant Julius who was accompanied by big brother Liam. My eyes lit up when I heard his name.

Today at the grocery store, I received my change from a middle-aged man named Paris. I was surprised by how much I appreciated the moniker when it was worn by a male.

I just started University at a school with many international students. So obviously I have been swarmed with many new and interesting names to remember.
    Some of my floor mates names are Mabel, Simon, Roberto, Sadie, Willem and Vivian.
    I have also met a Silken, Eleanor (prn. the english way), Juliana, Wendell and Nio. All of which excited me, and/or intrigued me.
    21 years old and trying to save the world

Harriet Jean - Olive Theodora - Delphi Susanna - Saskia Margaret - Winifred Alice

Tobias Hugo - David Augustus - Peter Archibald - Charles Finnian - Rupert Ezra

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus