Names Searched Right Now:
Page 191 of 316 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I just met a stunning teenage girl named Artemis!!!
    Last edited by bellerose; September 20th, 2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Sorry but I don't live in USA.

I met a 4 year old named May the other day. *precious*
    And at my basketball open gym, I met an exchange student named Cecelia. She's from France.
    My History teacher's 4-year-old is named Seth Marshall *last name here*.
    →teenberry←
    you can call me gail

□cecilia, kay, agnes, rosemary "rosie"□
    ■george, philip, thomas, bruno, james, joseph■
    ◊guilty pleasures: della, philomena, magdalene, sullivan, caspar, mack, franklin, ferris◊

I met an infant Julius who was accompanied by big brother Liam. My eyes lit up when I heard his name.

Today at the grocery store, I received my change from a middle-aged man named Paris. I was surprised by how much I appreciated the moniker when it was worn by a male.

I just started University at a school with many international students. So obviously I have been swarmed with many new and interesting names to remember.
    Some of my floor mates names are Mabel, Simon, Roberto, Sadie, Willem and Vivian.
    I have also met a Silken, Eleanor (prn. the english way), Juliana, Wendell and Nio. All of which excited me, and/or intrigued me.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I have met a Sofia, an Olga and...Eugenia! Such a brilliant name and it fitted her very well. She is tall, stately and pretty.