Names Searched Right Now:
Page 188 of 464 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Boy/girl twins named Jackson and Avery. I like both names separately, but together I just think about the character of Dr. Jackson Avery in Grey's Anatomy. That's just me though. The names really fit the babies who are almost 2.

Cashton and Dax, cousins born in the same month.

ZARA. MAEVE. TALA. TESSA. AUTUMN. IVY. GENEVIEVE. GRACE. LAUREL. CASSIA. MIEKE. FREYJA
    EZEKIEL. RONAN. PÁDRAIG. ASA. CALEB. KIT. EDMOND. LUCA. SAGE. VIGGO. ABEL. CASPIAN.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

[always collecting]

I was watching Sprout with my nephews and niece and there was a child named Dk'qwan. I am not even sure how that is pronounced.
    Raquel-23 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances, Catherine Isabella, Vivienne Lucille
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur Louis, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael

I saw a baby bag with the name, Averleigh.
    And on a name tag, I saw a woman named, Ivanna (eye-vah-n
    a).

aspian Atlas Locke ▪ Ƶephyrus Alan Psalm
    Oberon ▫ Raphael ▫ Sebastian ▫ Orion ▫ Phoenix ▫ Edmund ▫ Jasper ▫ Solomon

Łiliana Adelrune Claire ▪ Ɲoemi Adlumia Fable
    Chrysanthe ▫ Juniper ▫ Isabeau ▫ Camellia ▫ Galilea ▫ Yara ▫ Chloe

"Ci.eℓ."

I spotted three siblings (I am still not sure whether they were triplets or a set of twins and a big brother because they were so much alike but the boy looked more mature) called Maya, Asya and Vlad. I only like Vlad from the three.