Names Searched Right Now:
Page 187 of 268 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I met a lovely little girl in my work last weekend called Mason and her parents nicknamed her masey, I thought that was really cute.
    for every dark night, there is a brighter day

My friend's little three-year-old sister is called Daphne. When she was born I didn't like it, but it's really grown on me. Her family is Greek.
    Livia, sixteen. I like art in all its forms.

Top Names:

Tobias Rowan Dmitri | August Finnian Beck
    Saskia Maeve Kerensa | Bryony Saoirse Wren

Crushing on: James "Jem" (♂) Phoebe, Valeska (♀)

Namelist

Today I spotted Barnabas, Zane, and Moses at the neighborhood primary school (grades K-2).

I was pleasantly surprised by the names I saw as I passed all of the parents in the carpool line. There were some trendy choices like Brooklyn and Ava, but all of the names were spelled correctly. Except for one. Her name was Haeleigh. I frowned.
    Last edited by southern.maple; August 26th, 2013 at 05:19 PM.
    Emily | 18 | Southeastern US.
    History major, name nerd, and fantasy geek.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

I met a tiny girl about a month old yesterday. Her name was Mary Elizabeth and her parents called her Libby. How adorable!

Boy/girl twins named Jackson and Avery. I like both names separately, but together I just think about the character of Dr. Jackson Avery in Grey's Anatomy. That's just me though. The names really fit the babies who are almost 2.