Names Searched Right Now:
Page 183 of 408 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I recently met two lovely sisters called Florence and Darcy, both are names on my list!

My mom works for a temporary staffing company and I was going over some of the lists of workers this morning. Some interesting finds:

Salathiel -- I wanted to come back and add that Salathiel has a brother named Nathaniel
    Jarvis
    Quantum
    Israel
    Tremaine
    Ira
    Dexter
    Cornelius
    Bernardina
    Octavia
    Thomasina
    Timotheus
    Last edited by southern.maple; August 18th, 2013 at 02:39 AM.
    Emily / 20 / American

Not loving names at the moment.

I actually quite like these! My favorites are Jarvis, Tremaine, Dexter, Cornelius, and Octavia. Quantum is a little pretentious, but I'd still rather see a kid with this name than yet another Riley or Mackenzie.
    Simon, Eloise/Louise/Louisa, Faye, Judah, Thea, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Dashiell, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Archer, Gabriel, Persephone, Raphael, Dov

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Oh, and a name sighting! My new landlord is named...Porfirio. Love it.
    Simon, Eloise/Louise/Louisa, Faye, Judah, Thea, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Dashiell, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Archer, Gabriel, Persephone, Raphael, Dov

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Porfirio??? That's really cool!!

Husband had a buyer coming over to his studio today, and they had children called Ottilie, Ophelia and Orlando. I thought that was a smashing set, despite the same first initial.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014