Names Searched Right Now:
Page 181 of 428 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I met a little boy called Gage the other day which I thought was nice but I just thought of the once adorable-turned evil kid off pet sematary! I also met a 2 year old Susan 'Suzie/Suzi/Susie?' the other day! I love the NN Suzie too.
    Mum to
    Edwin August [3rd Aug 2013]

If I ever have another:
    Samuel Charles Anderson Timothy Peter David Lucas Michael
    Rosalie Marie Alice Lucy Violet Josephine Madeleine Lillian

Forever missing my fiance, Edwin

I work in the NICU at the local children's hospital and I had twin girls come in today named Ella Claire and Jada Elise.

A friend of mine, recently had a daughter named Isela.
    Raquel-22 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael

I was happy to meet a spunky little 6 year old named Rupert.

I just met two adorable sisters named Persephone & Athena . no middles . Beautiful girls & stunning names !
    “I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

~Catherine Breillat