Names Searched Right Now:
Page 173 of 392 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

A while ago in a sporting goods store I heard a mom calling to her girl (about 7 maybe?) Imogen! She had a brother there as well but I never got to hear his name. Imogen surprised me, as I've only ever seen it on Nameberry and never in real life!
    LUCA || ALTHEA
    [formerly nj003]

I met an Arlo the other day. I've had a massive love/hate relationship with the name since I first heard it because I was unsure whether it was actually wearable, and now I can't deny that I love it because he was the cutest little thing ever.
    Mom to two beautiful girls & baby #3 due late September
    - The search for the perfect name is in progress!! -

I'm from the UK but I watch an American couple on YouTube - they videoed meeting up with friends and their children were called Roman & Julius.
    ~ 21 year-old name lover ~

Also - currently watching Big Rich Texas & an assistant to a plastic surgeon on the show is called Rayann (g).
    ~ 21 year-old name lover ~

Was visiting my grand-cousin and she had a friend over whose children were named Tino (boy) and Lylou (girl). I really don't like nicknames turned given names, especially not Tino (because Constantine is such a lovely name), and I think that such names totally fade compared to a beautiful name like that of grand-cousin's daughter, Laura. But hey, that might just be me not understanding this trend at all.
    Zelia • XXI • Film and royalty connoisseur • I have a multifandom blog and one about royals
    Exporting old Danish names as well as Greenlandic names and sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Amaury Charles Theo • Asa Fionnbharr Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Maz" • Asta Catherine Françoise • Aviaaja Margaret Undómiel "Avi"

GPs: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Cosmo James Ilasiaq "Jem" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien • Olga Alvaret Cleopatra "Gini"