Names Searched Right Now:
Page 172 of 282 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I met a little girl called Ever the other day and I was slightly jealous because I couldn't get my DH on board with that one even as a middle name. I also met a baby BOY called Marlowe! I love it for a boy, he was about 15 months (ish) and he wore it so well!
    My Cubs:
    Arlo Tobin - Oct 2010
    Nola Valerie - May 2013
    Rory Everett - May 2013

I met a little girl (maybe 7) named Venice.
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

A few I have heard around, all under 10 years old:

Wren
    Neve
    Maisie
    Mia
    Isabella
    Emma
    Raine
    Luke
    Liam
    Tannen
    Aiden
    Yohanes
    Ean

Neve is interesting, and I think her parents chose it for it's Irish background.

I got back from freshman orientation for college yesterday. My student counselor at camp was named Collier, his grandmother's maiden name. I was in a small group with two Isabelles, which I thought was very interesting given the age group. The guys' names surprised me too; I met a few Nolans, Gavins, Owens, and Masons. Again, it was strange given the age group.

I also met my first set of quadruplets! My freshman class has a set of quadruplet boys, and they're apparently the first set my college has ever had. Their names were Phillip, William, Matthew, and Andrew.
    Emily, 18, Southeastern US.
    College student and avid name nerd.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

A while ago in a sporting goods store I heard a mom calling to her girl (about 7 maybe?) Imogen! She had a brother there as well but I never got to hear his name. Imogen surprised me, as I've only ever seen it on Nameberry and never in real life!
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]