Names Searched Right Now:
Page 172 of 274 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I met a little girl called Ever the other day and I was slightly jealous because I couldn't get my DH on board with that one even as a middle name. I also met a baby BOY called Marlowe! I love it for a boy, he was about 15 months (ish) and he wore it so well!
    My Cubs:
    Arlo Tobin - Oct 2010
    Nola Valerie - May 2013
    Rory Everett - May 2013

I met a little girl (maybe 7) named Venice.
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

A few I have heard around, all under 10 years old:

Wren
    Neve
    Maisie
    Mia
    Isabella
    Emma
    Raine
    Luke
    Liam
    Tannen
    Aiden
    Yohanes
    Ean

Neve is interesting, and I think her parents chose it for it's Irish background.

I got back from freshman orientation for college yesterday. My student counselor at camp was named Collier, his grandmother's maiden name. I was in a small group with two Isabelles, which I thought was very interesting given the age group. The guys' names surprised me too; I met a few Nolans, Gavins, Owens, and Masons. Again, it was strange given the age group.

I also met my first set of quadruplets! My freshman class has a set of quadruplet boys, and they're apparently the first set my college has ever had. Their names were Phillip, William, Matthew, and Andrew.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

A while ago in a sporting goods store I heard a mom calling to her girl (about 7 maybe?) Imogen! She had a brother there as well but I never got to hear his name. Imogen surprised me, as I've only ever seen it on Nameberry and never in real life!
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]