Names Searched Right Now:
Page 169 of 235 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I met little twins called Bethany & Laura which I think is cute! Both beautiful, classic & underused! They were really cute, too.

There was also a little family having a picnic on the park while I was there with my friend and her son (who is called Linus Evander, he's so cute) and the family's children were (I think, anyway) William, Oscar, Harry & Beatrice. I swooned.
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina

I met a Fabiola at the park the other day.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

One of my professors had b/g twins...and their names are Alexa Paige and Samuel Dylan, with an older sister named Zoey (not sure of her mn). I personally think this is a cute sib set. =)
    College grad. And a girl obsessed with names

Auntie to Logan Michael <3

Favs as of Oct. 2013:
    Girl Names: Isla, Chloe, Elliotte, Savannah, Daphne
    Boy Names: Wyatt, Tristan, Greyson, Spencer, Finley

I was at a Housewarming party with my parents last weekend. I met a Mom named Heather, a Dad named Bob, twin girls named Lily & Logan, a little girl named Cameron and a toddler named Ming-Lee.

Recently in the birth announcements for my area I saw Evelynn Infinity Opal.