Names Searched Right Now:
Page 167 of 236 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

A mediocre celebrity here in Denmark who already has a daughter, Nola, announced today that she's expecting a second child, a son, who's gonna be called Atlas.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

I've met 3 baby girls under the age of one this week - one was Eileen (eye-leen rather than ay-leen), which I've always thought was so lovely and underused - I always get excited when I hear dated names on babies.

The other was Angel, which as much as I dislike, was pretty cute on her. Her mum nicknamed her 'Elle' which made it more tolerable.

And the other was Minnie, who was little sister to twins Billy and Frankie.
    Jemima Rosemary - Eilidh Briar - Fenella Beatrix ✿ Alec Huw - Emmett Nicholas - Rufus Caspian
    Billie, Magdalena, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Agnes, Imogen, Amelia, Medora, Lettice, Annabella.
    Dylan, Breccan, Rhett, Oscar, Ingram, Harrison, William, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton.

✿✿✿

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/

At my ballet rehearsal today, there was a little girl called Paris! It was so funny, she kept doing the wrong steps or going the wrong way and her teacher would yell out her name. She wore it so well, she was loud and silly and funny and adorable. Another interesting one was a little girl named Brady. I am in New England, so I think it's a bit too far to name your child after Tom Brady, whom I'm assuming is the inspiration.
    Life is too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.
    - Charlotte Bronte via Jane Eyre

Crushes:Marcheline and Antheia

Eloise India Story. Rosamund Margot May. Violet Calpurnia Bea. Elizabeth Adelaide Primrose.

Finnian August Fox. Theodore Jonas Sterling. Gideon Asa Charles. Calum Jacoby Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by oliviasarah View Post
    one was Eileen (eye-leen rather than ay-leen), which I've always thought was so lovely and underused - I always get excited when I hear dated names on babies.
    Isn't it great when people get over their first impression?! I know a tiny Nadine (:
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

Was looking through some royals' ancestry on wikipedia, and I came across Margalide which I find quite lovely.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel