Names Searched Right Now:
Page 164 of 427 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Quote Originally Posted by philippahd View Post
    A family moved in a few doors down from us recently and my mum was talking to the father. She told me that his children's names are Annabelle, Josephine & William. So cute!
    What a cute combo.
    At school, I heard somebody named Demetrius.
    Raquel-22 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael

spotted at docs today - sibset Raphael, Linda and Asia

New York City
    Met an awesome early 20 yr old Havanna today. I've always thought the name was pretty but didn't know how it would work in real life. She got a few compliments on her name while we were introducing ourselves.

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Watched a Javier Bardem film today which featured some lovely names: Florentino, Fermina and Olimpia.
    Zelia • XXI • History student • Film and royalty enthusiast
    I blog at vesperlynds and everythingroyalty, and export names from Greenland and Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Atticus Aksel Inigo • Asa Fjordur Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Asta Ivalo (EE-vah-lu) Galadriel • Aviaaja Catherine Françoise "Avi" • Anna Margaret Undómiel "Anoushka"

GPs: Nor Aurvandil James • Dante Valdemar Oisín • Olga Agnes Lúthien • Evelyn Alvaret Cleopatra "Elví"

Saw on twitter a sibset of Sailor (b), Hazzard (b) and Riley (g). Not sure what to make of Hazzard but I like Sailor & Riley. We're actually beginning to consider Sailor for #3.
    Mum to:
    Fable Arizona & Amity Seraphina (2010)
    + Baby Boy due in September