Names Searched Right Now:
Page 162 of 284 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Lately I've come across a little Rufus, sibset Ronan and Katie, and a little Hattie
    Mum to a dwarf hamster, Pashmina Aerica

Permanent names loves- C, R, and T <3

Current Crushes:

Girls: Cosette, Violette, Sparrow, Sage, Eleonora nn Leonie, Perrine and Felicity
    Boys: Lincoln, Theodore, Ulysses, Tiberius, Atticus, Brannigan and Augustus

I'm in Australia, and a friend of mine recently welcomed little Yolande Theresa. I've also just met a brother and sister named Cash Blue and Bebe Ray, siblings named Jasper, Hazel Lily and Cedar August (girl), brother and sister Belle and Bastian, friend's new baby cousin Rumi Jade (boy).

Met a little girl at church this morning named Cali. She was around 3 or 4.....so cute!

Met a little Winston yesterday. A little boy who looked about 7 months old, and he was just adorable.

I also met a Gage & Heath the other day. I thought they worked well together
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina

I couldn't wait to get on this morning to report the 2 little girls with their Dad at Starbucks. (by the way it seemed to take forever to load this new format) They were both in bright yellow dresses and kept wanting to sit on the floor! If it wasn't for a scolding, we wouldn't have heard their names...lol. Emmaline and Francine both with the "een" ending seemed very tired....both adorable, but very cranky. I think Dad needed a lot of cafiene to keep up!