Names Searched Right Now:
Page 155 of 235 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I met a little girl called Everdeen last week. At first I just thought of the hunger games but she wore the name so well that I completely forgot about it. I think her brother was called Caspian, if I heard her right. Everdeen & Caspian is such a cool sibset, imo.

I would never use Everdeen but her mother was nicknaming her Ever and it was so cute.
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina

I went with my dad to petco and the cashier was Marijke. I thought that was interesting.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages.

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas James, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

At softball today, I ran into a little seven year old named Marcella. Beautiful little girl with an unusual, classic name!
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor heaven "lena" ~ vivienne ailsa ~ felicity emma "fay" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

I was at my town's fair and I spotted a mother with her son. The boy was getting fussy and about to throw a tantrum when the mother sternly said his name "Pierce!". A handsome and refreshing name. Another name I discovered recently was when I was walking to school one morning. I saw a business ad on a pick-up truck and there was a name on the decal. Javier nn "Harvey", which I found really interesting! I guess that still counts as a name sighting.
    Danielle • 18 years old • United States

Dreaming of future offspring and a career working with children

Have just arrived home from a study trip to Berlin and I heard/read a lot of great names down there, just to mention a few: Leea, Maximilian, Tassilo, Timo and Leoni. I also heard a lot of Slavic-sounding names (like Franziska, Natalia, Gregor and Dominik), but I did live in the old East Berlin so that might be the reason.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel