Names Searched Right Now:
Page 145 of 427 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Ontario, Canada
    My friend posted on Facebook today that she met a little girl named Gucci....
    Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Luther's little brother November 2015!
    Currently loving: Magnus, Tiberius, Gregor, Corvus and Ulric.

British Columbia
    There's a Karen, Jared and Cedric (all siblings) at my church! Colour me excited!
    ~Adelaide ~ Octavia~ Eulalie~ Clementine~ Magnolia~ Coralie~ Josephine~
    ~Frederick~ Alistair~ Malachi~ Edward~Julian~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~

Ontario, Canada
    There's a Ginger in my daycare group, with a big sister named Roxy. Today I learned they have a cousin named Beatrix! These names are all extremely unusual where I live. I was quite excited.

A friend just named her daughter Lourdes Belle. She'll be called Lola. I can't say I'm a fan.

Another friend just named her son Kohl. If it had been a girl, they had Lux Olivia picked out.

Girls - Jane - Eleanor - Matilda - Caroline - Rosalind - Beatrix
    Boys - Arthur - Desmond - Edmund - Edwin - Frederick

Northern England
    I was babysitting for a family tonight and because I'm in love with names to the extent of creepiness, I had a bit of a look through their 5 year old son's birthday cards (don't judge me, please), just to see what his friend's names were. There was the typical Evie, Aiden, Nathan, Amelia, Izzy, John.

But my heart actually stopped at a card signed in kiddy-writing:
    Bart and baby Eadie.
    olivia - eighteen (finally!), england but sometimes canada. i like names, film & philosophy.
    i'm desperately maternal! some beloved ideas;

Emmett CrispinRosemary Oona (Romy)
    Wilfred Jack (Wilfie) ○ Sibyl Georgia (Billie) ○ Rufus EoghanMavis MargaretEdgar AlecMaude Evangeline Hugh Baez (Hughie) ○ Fenella Briar (Nell)

crush: eudelia !

I know a few baby Jaspers..and a Caius, Opal, Lincoln, Reason(m), Mattox (f), Addsion(m), Legend(m), Weaver, Lachlan, Winston, Wilder, Alice, Boone, Roxana, Watson, Numa, Indigo, Ever, Rock..I'm around lots of babies.