Names Searched Right Now:
Page 143 of 274 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

These aren't exactly name sightings, but I overheard a group of girls talking about baby names in class today. Most of the names were predictable along the lines of Logan, Luke, Ella, and Sophia. There was one girl in particular though that I was ready to turn around and invite to Nameberry. Her favorites were Thompson Frederick, Hoyt Alasdair, Eloise Fiona (Lola), and Caroline Adele. (Thompson, Frederick, Hoyt, and Lola are family names for her.) The fact that she had combos was enough to impress me.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

On 20/20 there is a "Travel Confidential" episode. A mother with two sons named Bennet and Griffin.

A few weeks ago I met a college-aged, male Emerson.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I went to Nursery with a Tatum. I know a sibset: Saffiya, Iysha and Marley. There is an Aurelia at my school. I know a Tezjan. Er... Sibset of four: Ianthe, Carmel, Damien and Louisa.
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

The sisters, Lecia and Lucienne. They're old Danish singers.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"