Names Searched Right Now:
Page 143 of 429 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I was picking up my nephew from school (I babysit him sometimes when my sisters childminder can't pick him up for whatever reason) and I heard a mother talking to her children and she referred to them as Mabel, Jayden (god knows what spelling), Emily & Carson..Mabel seems completely out of place.

There was also an Kian, Brynn (g) and Wes in the schools newsletter that he came home with. I love to read those when I baby sit him, his school is well named! (He is also fabulously named - his name is Edward)
    Hazel Naomi ♥ Arthur Redding

These aren't exactly name sightings, but I overheard a group of girls talking about baby names in class today. Most of the names were predictable along the lines of Logan, Luke, Ella, and Sophia. There was one girl in particular though that I was ready to turn around and invite to Nameberry. Her favorites were Thompson Frederick, Hoyt Alasdair, Eloise Fiona (Lola), and Caroline Adele. (Thompson, Frederick, Hoyt, and Lola are family names for her.) The fact that she had combos was enough to impress me.
    Emily / 20

Samuel • Edward • George • James
    Girls' names are a struggle.

On 20/20 there is a "Travel Confidential" episode. A mother with two sons named Bennet and Griffin.

Northern Virginia/DC metro area
    A few weeks ago I met a college-aged, male Emerson.
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Viola Ailsa Coraline
    Emmett Kieran Prosper Zeke August

East Anglia, England
    I went to Nursery with a Tatum. I know a sibset: Saffiya, Iysha and Marley. There is an Aurelia at my school. I know a Tezjan. Er... Sibset of four: Ianthe, Carmel, Damien and Louisa.
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher