Names Searched Right Now:
Page 141 of 428 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Northern England
    I heard a very loud family in a restaurant recently with a Verity, William, Theo and baby Esmerelda.

I felt a tiny bit sorry for her - her older siblings called her exclusively 'Esmie', her dad was adamant on 'Elle' and her mum called her Esmerelda, with the occasional 'Mimi'. Poor kid probably doesn't know what the heck her name is, but I'm sure she'll appreciate the choice of nicknames as she gets older!
    olivia - eighteen (finally!), england but sometimes canada. i like names, film & philosophy.
    i'm desperately maternal! some beloved ideas;

Emmett CrispinRosemary Oona (Romy)
    Wilfred Jack (Wilfie) ○ Sibyl Georgia (Billie) ○ Rufus EoghanMavis MargaretEdgar AlecMaude Evangeline Hugh Baez (Hughie) ○ Fenella Briar (Nell)

crush: eudelia !

I heard of a baby boy named "Killian" today...

Brooklyn, NY
    I know half sisters named Summer and Autumn (with different last names). They have a little brother named Michael.

Audrey * Margot * Josephine * Elizabeth * Katherine * Madeleine * Natasha * Amy

Alexander * Julian * Gabriel * Adrian * Laurence * Henry * Damian * Benjamin

I met an Agnes today I was very excited
    Cassarah proud mummy bear to: Persephone Elizabeth Rose aka Persey aged 2
    Step mummy to the darling Rhylee Isabella and Emmersyn Maree aged 5
    Expecting baby number 4.
    A girl will Juniper Cleo Sawyer aka Juno
    A boy will be Tobias William Jack aka Toby

A teacher at my school had her baby boy over the weekend. His name is Eben Elisha.
    Emily / 20

Samuel • Edward • George • James
    Girls' names are a struggle.