Names Searched Right Now:
Page 141 of 274 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I heard of a baby boy named "Killian" today...

I know half sisters named Summer and Autumn (with different last names). They have a little brother named Michael.
    Favorites:

Audrey * Margot * Josephine * Elizabeth * Katherine * Madeleine * Natasha * Amy

Alexander * Julian * Gabriel * Adrian * Laurence * Henry * Damian * Benjamin

I met an Agnes today I was very excited
    Cassarah proud mummy bear to: Persephone Elizabeth Rose aka Persey aged 2
    Step mummy to the darling Rhylee Isabella and Emmersyn Maree aged 5
    Expecting baby number 4.
    A girl will Juniper Cleo Sawyer aka Juno
    A boy will be Tobias William Jack aka Toby

A teacher at my school had her baby boy over the weekend. His name is Eben Elisha.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

At the park this morning for a walk and I heard a woman shouting her daughter, and she was calling her Anne. I thought that was so pretty, but then she shouted her son too, and she was shouting 'Anne, Hank!'

Great names, don't get me wrong, but I don't think they work together. While she was shouting 'Anne, Hank!' All that I could hear was 'Anne Frank!'
    Last edited by elenalou; March 17th, 2013 at 12:17 PM.
    Hazel Naomi ♥ Arthur Redding