Names Searched Right Now:
Page 138 of 286 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

My friend just had a baby and named him Eze.kie.l, he joins older brother Elij@h.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

My husband's cousin just had a new baby boy, Camden James, he joins siblings Kate and Carter.
    Married for almost 2 wonderful years and dreaming about starting a family in the near future!

Felix ~ Atticus ~ Hugo ~ Leo ~ Maximus ~ Sebastian ~ Caspian ~ Evander

Sage ~ Penelope ~ Vittoria ~ Lucilla ~ Liv ~ Hermione ~ Wilhelmina~ Rowena

I was taking my daughter Persey and my step daughter Rhylee and Emmersyn shopping and we heard a Mae and a Lachlan. Lachlan is very boring here but Mae is very unusual. I talk to the mum and it turned out the girls name was Maeve Giovanna. Of course she asked what Persey was short for and when I said Persephone she got very excited and said that she wanted to name Mae that but her DH said no. I was excited too I have met anyone else who likes Persephone most people seem to have my boyfriends name taste trendy unisex names.
    Its amazing the people you meet
    Cassarah proud mummy bear to: Persephone Elizabeth Rose aka Persey aged 2
    Step mummy to the darling Rhylee Isabella and Emmersyn Maree aged 5
    Expecting baby number 4.
    A girl will Juniper Cleo Sawyer aka Juno
    A boy will be Tobias William Jack aka Toby

I have always felt that my name was unusual - Bonnie Lyn - and have only met a handful of Bonnies in my life. Two are about 9 or so years older than me, one is really a nn for Isabelle and the other two are pets ( a cat and a Irish setter.) But today I met a very small Bonnie - an 8 month old named Bonnie June. Her older sibs wanted to call her Bonnie after the little girl in Toy Story and it "kind of stuck" according to her mom.

So, what do you think? Is it the beginning of a new trend or just another little girl growing up with her name on anything?

my cousin and his wife just had their first baby, a son, L.e.o d@vid.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett