Names Searched Right Now:
Page 102 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

The other day I met a little girl called Olive- never heard that one in real life before.
    juniper jane | adelaide mary | beatrix emma | georgiana lark | elizabeth isolde | sybil rosamund | ingrid annamaria | demelza katherine | elinor loveday | rosamund yvaine | amabel margaret

edmund alexander | wilfred cromwell | arthur serafino | frederick austen | aloysius rex | emrys sigismund | peregrin samuel | asa hawking | raphael richard | jude falco | caspian francis

in reserve
    aurelia, clara, estella, harriet, sylvia
    evelyn, james, phoenix, thorin

mulling over
    anouk // henri

I know one little girl kid of my friend that is named Olive, it is pretty name
    Boop Boop online deals of the day Boop Boop

Hmm. Today was my second day of high school (waits for everyone to stop buzzing about me being young)...And there was a girl in my eighth period named Maizie. I'm not sure how she spelled it, but I've never met someone with that name before and I thought it was pretty interesting. But being a brand-new sophomore, I've had the opportunity to meet lots of new faces in high school...I met another girl named Anissa, and a lot of Joshes, Jordans, and Matts.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Annisa is not so common name too, but Maizie is very rare, i think this is even first time i heard for that name. Both sounds nice!
    Boop Boop online deals of the day Boop Boop

Just finished a week at tennis camp. There's a group for really little kids there (4-6yr olds) and they all seem to have fabulous names. There were, as expected, some popular choices like Noah and Lily and Liam, but no -aiden names, and no Kynleigh, Maddisyn, Kaydences.

Some of the names:

Otto (sister Sage)
    Mateo (brother Asa)
    Asa (brother Mateo)
    Leo (sisters Lila & Ana)
    Theo (sister Zoe)

Lila (brother Leo)
    Sage(brother Otto)
    Zoe (brother Theo)
    Francesca (nn Chessa)

Aren't these little boys and girls just pure nameberry children? There were only maybe 5-6 other kids, and no repeats in names! The camp was not without repeats though in the older groups there were about 9 Charles! A Chip, a Chuck, 4 Charlies, and 3 just plain Charles.