Names Searched Right Now:
Page 86 of 293 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Terasita or Therasita cant remember which was it was spelled but it's like Theresa plus "ita" at the end. I saw it on a credit card.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

Just saw on ABC news, twin boys I think with the names Rory and Ronan.

I saw two brothers named Avion and Asher or Azure (not sure because the mom seemed to be saying Asher but the little boy who was about 6 was clearly saying Azure). Was interesting to say the least, was a little difficult to take Avion seriously for some reason though.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

Gia Luciana, Finn Timothy, Harper Lane, Scarlett Harper... just to name the most recent babies of friends and family!

Overheard a lady in Starbucks, who was VERY pregnant, say that her son's name will be Kaden (Kaiden, Kaidan, Caden, however you want to spell it). I cringed. Too many -adens!

Some other kids I've met recently:
    Jocelyn Kae
    Cannon Ryan
    Ava (don't know her mn)
    Trevor
    Treyton
    Kellen
    Cambry (girl)
    Ashlyn
    Micah
    Current faves for boys: Kieran Blake ♥ Judah Kyler ♥ Declan Micah ♥ Felix Anthony ♥ Rhys Brennan
    Current faves for girls: Arabella Quinn ♥ Lyra Charlotte ♥ Kara Penelope ♥ Jessamine Claire ♥ Maren Evanna
    I'd love some votes on my name list: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9796308