Names Searched Right Now:
Page 60 of 272 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Just watched the U.S National Diving championships a few days ago on tv and there was this one diver named Dashiell Enos.

So, both of my kids started back to school this week, so I have seem quite a few babies and toddles. I wanted to share some of the names.

Addison (x3)
    Nicholas
    Graylen (boy)
    William
    Also, my friend is expecting her first child, and she found out that the baby was a girl, due in Nov. She picked the name Cameron.

Oh dear, LaStar?

My favorite recent real-baby name is Enzo, short for Firenzo (Firenze is the city Florence in Italian). And yes, the child has Italian heritage!

I was also thinking about some girls who went to my junior high school (not related to each other): Patia (pn PAY-sha) and Marya (pn MAHR-ee-a). They still sound like cool girls to me, 20 years later. . . I've never heard either one of those names since.

chloe, liam, jordan (girl), arabella, roland, kiana..
    canada

I've been meaning to post these for a while:

Last month on holiday to York, I overheard:

Tallulah, around 5.
    Jemima (4) and cousin Bonnie (6)
    Lilia, about 5
    Orlaith/Orla, about 2
    Ruby, around 4

I also recently met a woman with a baby named Beatrice! Love!

There was a little girl named Maeve at the pool a few weeks ago too! I literally almost hugged her dad who called her 'Maevie'! Instead, I tried to listen out for her sibling's names, which I didn't hear

In Marks and Spencer's the other say I also overheard a Freddie and Anna (aged between 4 and 7, Anna being younger) which I love together, although they again are rather popular in England, particularly Anna. That day I also heard a Ruby and her older sister Martha.

Also, I was reading a blog last night about a couple (she was from America, he was English) with 4 daughters - Philippa, Romilly, Beatrix and Juniper! Pippa, Ro, Bea and Junie! How sweet are they! I sat in shock for about 3 minutes! Their middle names, if I remember correctly, where Philippa Violet, Romilly Alice, Beatrix Johanna and Juniper Lucy! Swoon!

On another blog I also spotted a little girl who lived in India named Navya which I thought was sweet.

The other day I met a sibset of Tyler (f), Ella and Roman (m) who where all under 6. I'm not a fan of any of the names, to be honest - but they are certainly interesting together.

Plus I recently found out the names of Ramona Marquez's siblings, a 9 year old British born actress (also part Spanish) who's name I adore. They are Paolo, Martha, Rauol and Archie. A little mish-matched, but I like them all, particularly Martha and Archie which are actually quite popular here in the UK.
    Last edited by oliviasarah; February 23rd, 2012 at 05:38 PM.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)