Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Talk about the Previous Name!

A bit like the previous signature thing which seems to be enjoyed by you.

You post one name, the next poster talks about it- what they think about it, associations, what images pop up when they read the name, any sceneries, colours, music, art that they think of, sibling names that they see with the name.

Example:

A: Henry

B: Henry reminds me of a little mischievous boy that plays pranks on his older sisters, Genevieve & Alice.
    He is blue/green to me and when I think about the name it reminds me of xy from the show yx.
    Henry loves books and traveling, he makes rockets out of cardboard everyday, pretending to fly to the moon.
    ETC. ETC. ETC.

NEXT NAME: Dahlia

C: Dahlia is.......

I can't guarantee that you will get a super long answer, especially if your posted name is not really the next poster's style but try to write as much as you'd like to receive
    Last edited by opheliaflora; October 26th, 2014 at 06:28 PM.

Virgil.

BTW, this is the perfect thread.
    I can't think of any witty name quotes, so this will have to do.

Virgil revokes an image of a chubby (as in a chubby toddler NOT overweight) little boy in the 1940s, wearing shorts with braces, knee socks and sandals playing with his tin cars and planes on the sandy ground next to a stable.

It also reminds me of an older British gentleman, probably because of the similarity in sound to Churchill.
    I'm not too big on the name itself as it also reminds me very much of Virgin.
    Sibling names I'd pair with Virgil are Francis and Dorothy.

ELLIOTT

It reminds me of a snobbish kind of boy, but that's just my opinion. There's nothing objectively wrong with it at all.
    Siblings? James, maybe. I'm not great with sibsets.

Jocelyn
    I can't think of any witty name quotes, so this will have to do.

Jocelyn reminds me of a tall lanky skinny girl with short mousey brown hair who runs cross country and plays the flute. I would pair Jocelyn with sisters Jasmine "Mina" and Lorelei. She does well in school, and has a close group of friends named Kayla and Jamie.

Noemie
    Little Misses
    Cassia Poet~Poesy Caterina~Luna Helene~Cerelia Josephine~Persephone Eve

Mini Men
    Henry Theodore~George Gabriel~Coleman Henry~Allen Jeremy~Sampson Bienvenue

Characters
    Luna~Noemi~Jesse~Caroline

Guilty Pleasures
    Mayhem~Illyria~Allure~Lovely~Mischief~Sonnet~Disco rd