Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Rate The Sibset!

Same idea that's behind my other threads. The first poster posts a sibset, the next rates it. Then posts his own.

Comment on how well the names go together, what vibe the set has to you or anything that stands out to you.
    If the poster asks you to comment on an additional question, such as "what other names would you put with it" or "do you think Vivienne works with this sibset?", it would be lovely if you answered that, too.

Please COMMENT and don't just leave a number. And remember: DON'T rate the SIGNATURE but DO rate the posted sibset!

Since you've left no sibset, I will post my own.
    Sibyl, Oscar, Constance and Nathaniel
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Frances Birdie JaneEmmeline Twila Alice Ramona Juniper Monet Esme Helena Mazarine Sibyl Jemima Iris
    Nathaniel Roscoe Wilde Grover Elijah St John Oscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector BarnabyAxel Isidore Sage

Apollo Amy Atlas Celia Dashiell Constance Jarvis Eugenie Raphael Magnolia Magnus Marigold Seymour Rosario Wilbur

I ADORE Sybil and Oscar together! They're underused and fit so well! I feel like the other two are much longer than the first two. I love how Constance and Nathaniel sound together too. They're long and classic. Together, the four names give me a vintage feel. They are, for the most part, uncommon and classy.

Leo and Violet
    Call me Abby
    Competitive dancer, aspiring writer, high school who cares? It's summer,
    and name obsessed

♕Dancing Queens♕
    Lila Persephone|Violet Evangeline|Maeve Ottilie|Iris Magdalene|Eden Tatiana
    ♔Soccer Kings♔
    Leo Sebastian|August Laurence|Jasper Elias|Nolan Shepherd|Torin Matthias

AthenaMargoMoiraNolaSadieSaelaTaliaVivian
    ArcherCarterDukeMalcolmMemphisNicoRonanSeamus

Leo and Violet are gorgeous together. They both have a sweet vintage-but-(back)-in-style vibe, are quirky and make a simple, beautiful pair.

Arthur, Hugo & Flora?

Arthur, Hugo and Flora - While I love Hugo and Flora together, Arthur seems a little off for me - maybe because it feels a bit on the dusty side, whereas Hugo & Flora feel new and refreshing? The names work well together, but I would prefer to see a more recently revived choice with Hugo and Flora, like Emmett, Percy, etc.

Florence, Kitty, George & Bluebell.
    and every road you take, will always lead you home ♥

dreaming of being a mummy one day....

Lords: Charlie ♕ Andrew ♕ Ernest ♕ George ♕ Louis ♕ Albert ♕ William ♕ Harry ♕ Emmett ♕ Matthew ♕ Thomas ♕ James ♕ Freddie ♕ Winston

Ladies: Florence ♕ Betsy ♕ Martha ♕ Lottie ♕ Elsie ♕ Violet ♕ Beatrice ♕ Evelyn ♕ Minnie ♕ Imogen ♕ Alice ♕ Rose ♕ Ruby ♕ Amelia ♕ Mia