Names Searched Right Now:
Page 95 of 273 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Heard of a little girl named Iona the other day. Cute!
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

On a list of names at an elementary school I saw Aschyr. Ugh. That poor child is going to have to spell his/her name for the rest of its life.
    Top Girls: Lyra Bronte Plum, Fable Hermione Penrose, Carys Ophelia Delphine, Danae Juniper Beatrix, Malta Briar Clementine
    Top Boys: Soren Albus Gawain, Valo Caspian Rigby, Gable Marius Orion, Emrys Malachy Noble, Clancy Auberon Frost

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I met a guy named Harper yesterday. I love Harper for a boy but it seems to be only considered for girls lately!
    Yes, I love Harper on a boy too.

At a museum, twins named Lionel and Ruthie. In a restaurant siblings Genevieve and Thomas with friends Isabella, Lily, and Scarlett. Also a little boy named Evander.
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas, Walker/Wesley

My co-worker just named her daughter Torun. Not my favourite.
    *Matilda*Louisa*Vivian*Penelope*Ramona*Dahlia*Fion a*
    *Dashiell*Ronan*Jasper*Arthur*Jude*Flynn*Leo*