Names Searched Right Now:
Page 95 of 295 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Heard of a little girl named Iona the other day. Cute!
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus - Emmett - Amadeus - Wilfrid - Eoghan - Huw
    Estella - Oona - Jemima - Eilidh - Effy- Billie

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

On a list of names at an elementary school I saw Aschyr. Ugh. That poor child is going to have to spell his/her name for the rest of its life.
    Top Girls: Lyra Bronte Plum, Fable Hermione Penrose, Carys Ophelia Delphine, Danae Juniper Beatrix, Malta Briar Clementine
    Top Boys: Soren Albus Gawain, Valo Caspian Rigby, Gable Marius Orion, Emrys Malachy Noble, Clancy Auberon Frost

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I met a guy named Harper yesterday. I love Harper for a boy but it seems to be only considered for girls lately!
    Yes, I love Harper on a boy too.

At a museum, twins named Lionel and Ruthie. In a restaurant siblings Genevieve and Thomas with friends Isabella, Lily, and Scarlett. Also a little boy named Evander.
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zara/Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Caspian/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Patrick, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Walker/Wesley

My co-worker just named her daughter Torun. Not my favourite.
    *Matilda*Louisa*Vivian*Penelope*Ramona*Dahlia*Fion a*
    *Dashiell*Ronan*Jasper*Arthur*Jude*Flynn*Leo*