Names Searched Right Now:
Page 94 of 293 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I heard a little girl called Valencia the other day at the mall..intresting and orangy...

Just encountered four thirteen-year-old boys (friends, not brothers) named Quillan, Cassio, Zane, and Emmett! Quite the combo!

I'm in Canada. I love the show Grimm and the actress on it is named Bitsie. Apparently it's a nn for Elizabeth. I think it's kind of cute!

A girl I know on Facebook has a new nephew called Frankie Mack. I think it is spunky!

I was out the other day and encountered a few kids, all who were 3-5 years old, with names such as Eliza, Caden, and get ready for it...Gabrielle, but pronounced with a J, so "jab-rielle".
    18-year-old, not-so-average boy with an obsession for baby names and animals.

My Favorite Names~

Girls: Astrid, Athena, Coraima, Courtenay, Darcy, Kassia, Kimarie, Lindsay, Maryelle, Misty, Promise, Saba, Shaylene, Sky, Thalia, Tifany, Zooey

Boys: Alexander, Bjorn, Blair, Dade, Erik, Fable, Garrett, Harvey, Indigo, Isaac, Kasey, Mark, Sage, Shane, Shea, Shepherd, Slade, Thatcher, Zane

Click here to vote on my name list!