Names Searched Right Now:
Page 93 of 236 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

My neighbors have three children Camille (4), Edison (Eddie) (3), and Daphne (1) they all have the middle name Simone because their mom has only sisters so she wanted a way to carry on her family name

Quote Originally Posted by emilylikewhoa View Post
    At work I meet a 3 year old named Zsophia... Pronounced Sophia
    Zsophia is a Hungarian name. (Well, actually, it's Zsófia...) I don't find this one bizarre as long as the girl's parents didn't just tack a 'Z' onto Sophia to make it "yooneek."

Here in the U.S., I've met a little girl named Seville and know quite a few Phoebes.
    Favorite Girls' Names

Audrey ♥ Dulcie ♥ Marjorie "Jorie" ♥ Sofia

Favorite Boys' Names

Brennan ♥ Barnaby ♥ Orson ♥ Roscoe

On American Idol a few weeks ago, they had twins Tealana (prn. Ta-layna) and Stevie-Elle. Interesting names, I thought. Still trying to figure out how they got that pronunciation out of "Tealana".
    18-year-old, not-so-average boy with an obsession for baby names and animals.

My Favorite Names~

Girls: Astrid, Athena, Coraima, Courtenay, Darcy, Kassia, Kimarie, Lindsay, Maryelle, Misty, Promise, Saba, Shaylene, Sky, Thalia, Tifany, Zooey

Boys: Alexander, Bjorn, Blair, Dade, Erik, Fable, Garrett, Harvey, Indigo, Isaac, Kasey, Mark, Sage, Shane, Shea, Shepherd, Slade, Thatcher, Zane

Click here to vote on my name list!

The other day I heard someone talking on the phone to an Alethea. I've been thinking about it a lot recently, and was very interesting to hear it in real life. Still not sure whether I really like it or not, but it's quite pretty.
    ~ it is PATRICK TROUGHTON days until 23th Nov

W h a t ' s . . .

Guinevere Clara Pearl *Gwen* ~ Persephone Iris Juliana *Persy* ~ Lucas Alasdair North *Luke* ~ Tristan Peter Raphael *Tristan*

. . . n e x t ?

I work at a gas station, so I meet some odd named people. A few months ago I saw a woman with a baby picture tattoo on her arm, and the babies name was Beyonce. Seriously, I thought only the singer Beyonce was named that.

And I've met a Leander and a Thaddeus. <3
    Top 10:

Girls - Annika, Claire, Ellora, Hannah, Jadis, Luella, Penelope, Samara, Saoirse and Siobhan.

Boys - Atticus, Caspian, Cassander, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Leander, Malachi, Perseus, Silas and Sora.

But it changes often.