Names Searched Right Now:
Page 88 of 286 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Today I saw sisters Lucy, and Lola. I thought that was really cute. Plus, I'm just love the name Lucy! :-)

When I worked at Starbucks I had to ask for names to write on cups. One person was named La-a (pronounced Ladasha). She actually pronounced the dash.
    proud aunt to
    Liam Joseph (b. 5/8/2006)
    Aurore Brynn (b. 10/13/2012)

Twins born in my home town in western Alberta, Canada:

Valor and Raine.

Judging from the birth announcement photo, at least one was a girl, possibly both.

New granddaughter of an estranged family friend: Jaely (not sure on spelling; my cousin saw the name on Facebook)
    Also a sibling set: Jacelyn (girl), Kacen (boy) and Paysen (girl). Why do people do this to their children?
    Last edited by annie85; January 6th, 2012 at 06:29 PM.
    Annie, mid-twenties, vegetarian, name lover. No kids yet, just two furbabies - Roxy & Layla.
    Top favorites for a girl: Beatrice Lily, Charlotte Amelia, Clara Louisa, Eliza Ruby, Josephine Alice, Katherine Annabel, Lillian Audrey, Margaret Helena, Matilda Iris, Philippa Violet
    Top favorites for a boy: Adrian Silas, Alexander Gray, Emmett Oliver, Jasper Milo, Julian Edward, Lucian Henry, Nathaniel August, Samuel Owen, Rowan Felix, Theodore August

One of my co-workers said he spoke to a woman who named her twins Dijon and Dijonnaise.