Sisanie, a woman of about 20.
    g e n e v i e v e

Violet Ruby Grace ♀ Alice Pomeline Wren ♀ India Lotus Penelope
    May Tallulah Verity ♀ Lucia Ottilie June♀ Rosa Elowen Chloë

Ivo Valentine Fox ♂ Shiloh Atlas Grey ♂ Leo Elijah Bram
    Maben Isaac Poe ♂ Emrys Casper Gabriel ♂ Kit Auberon Xavier

Love Sisanie!

A little Bonnie, sister to Lucas and Daisy
    mum to the lovely Harriet Katia (10) Beatrix Liv (6) and Cordelia Joyce (4) and Lionel Rafferty (1 whole year already)

I heard a Ruby who was about 7 years old with her brother Caleb around five years old. Also sisters Ophelia and Tallulah welcomed little sister Scarlett Alyssia Pearl
    Hazel Beatrice, Eleanor Astrid, Fiona Scarlett, Cecilia Haven, Juliet Marian, Josephine Clara, Felicity Violet, Gemma Lilac, Iris Adelaide, Amelia Penelope, Cassia Reverie

Oliver Gabriel, Julian Arthur, August Henry, Jasper Atticus, Wesley Felix, Miles Edward, Liam Sebastian, Harry Lachlan, Damon Alastair, Christian Thomas, Luke Edward

Crushing on: Simon, Elowen, Artemis, Dashiell, Reverie, Lux, Miette, Bellamy, Winter, Avalon, Daisy, Isla, Aurora, Lincoln, Finn, Desmond, Ivy, Luna

My Matilda started pre-school last week and while there are a lot of great (and not so great...) names in her class, I thought the boy-girl twins River and Anya were very cool. I was talking to their mom one day at pick up and she mentioned older brothers (also twins) Darren and Dexter, and a baby sister, Phoebe.

Names from recent birth announcements in the midwest...

Macntyre
    Draken
    Asher
    Knight
    Drayden
    Cayden
    Zayden
    Davin
    Grayson
    Brondyn
    Wyatt (Twin to Cora)
    Bryson
    Ryder
    Tyler
    Jack

Girls:
    Annabelle
    Isabelle
    Cora (Twin to Wyatt)
    Kamrie
    Emory
    Kamryn
    Cami
    Rylee
    Edyn
    Avary
    Noah
    Rosalie
    Judith
    Shayden
    Paris
    Jorja
    Sasha
    Bailie
    Jayne

I'm always worried about the popularity of my favorites, then I realized where I live it's popular to be trendy and creative. I really have nothing to worry about.
    Adelaide, Annabel, Audrey, Aurelia, Avalon, Catherine, Daisy, Elizabeth, Felicity, Gemma, Genevieve, Helena, Isabeau, January, June, Juniper, Juno, Kate, Laine, Liv, Lucy, Luna, Matilda, Mira, Pearl, Penelope, Seraphina, Snow, Tessa, Vesper, Violet, Winter

Asher Gregory James . Leo Sebastian North
    Archer, August, Beau, Benjamin, Caspian, Daniel, Donovan, Felix, Finn, Florin, Flynn, Forest, Fox, Hugo, Joshua, Vaughn