Names Searched Right Now:
Page 70 of 274 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

My mother-in-law and I took my two littlest ones to a childrens' museum today, where my two year old starting playing with an adorable 3 year old boy named... Hemingway! I started talking to his pregnant mom, who told me his full name was Hemingway Elliot. He didn't have a formal nickname, but his mom did call him Hem a few times. His sister will have a wonderful, literary name as well- she's due in December and will be called Virginia Alice.

Also, family friends of ours just had a baby who they named Carley-Jane Marie (honors both grandmothers). Not really my style, but it's cute on her and goes nicely with her older brother, Tyler David.

A lady I just met at work named Ea. Pronounced Eee-uh.

Quote Originally Posted by meredith230 View Post
    My mother-in-law and I took my two littlest ones to a childrens' museum today, where my two year old starting playing with an adorable 3 year old boy named... Hemingway! I started talking to his pregnant mom, who told me his full name was Hemingway Elliot. He didn't have a formal nickname, but his mom did call him Hem a few times. His sister will have a wonderful, literary name as well- she's due in December and will be called Virginia Alice.

Also, family friends of ours just had a baby who they named Carley-Jane Marie (honors both grandmothers). Not really my style, but it's cute on her and goes nicely with her older brother, Tyler David.
    I love Hemingway Elliot and Virginia Alice!
    g e n e v i e v e

Violet Ruby Grace ♀ Alice Pomeline Wren ♀ India Lotus Penelope
    May Tallulah Verity ♀ Lucia Ottilie June♀ Rosa Elowen Chloë

Ivo Valentine Fox ♂ Shiloh Atlas Grey ♂ Leo Elijah Bram
    Maben Isaac Poe ♂ Emrys Casper Gabriel ♂ Kit Auberon Xavier

I met a nicely named family that consisted of Sophie, Clara, Oliver. Really like these names together

The other day, I was at Albertson's and the guy who worked there was named Lucson. I'd never heard of the name and thought it was pretty interesting.