Names Searched Right Now:
Page 66 of 269 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I was reading a tennis article and German tennis player Tommy Haas has a 9 month old daughter named Valentina .

EDIT: Currently watching a live tennis match being played in the US Open. Names? Galina Voskoboeva vs. Francesca Schiavone
    Last edited by calliewalker718; August 30th, 2011 at 02:07 PM.

The cashier at Del Taco had a name tag that said Nathanael. Yeah, a relatively common name, but this spelling is what made my heart flutter! Much stronger and refined, IMO.

Friend of mine on FB posted first day of school pictures. Her daughter (Jelina.. I know, random!) headed to school with her best friends. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS! And after a lot of digging I discovered their names are: Megan, Marissa and Miranda.

Go ahead and cringe everyone! Lol =) They are sooooooooo cute.

Axel (not unusual for the US, but for a 7 yr old Spanish boy, it is pretty unbelievable!)
    Anais (carved into a wall in a queue for a ride, I love reading all the names!)
    Claudie (again, carved into a wall)
    Nat (same)
    Anders (same)
    Lysander (same)
    Maeva (saw a girl walking down the road, her backpack had her name written on it )

i was on a ferry near a family with a young girl and a younger boy; they were Miley and Holden.