Names Searched Right Now:
Page 50 of 272 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Re: Name sightings

A family member recently shared she's going to name her baby Trent Alexander, brother to Gavin Luke.

These are all macho high school football players.

Ernest
    Herman
    Walter
    Perry
    Berkley
    Fred (2)
    Lesley
    Gerald
    Otis

I should add that I now have totally new, much cooler images of all of these names. Funny how one person can totally change your view of a name.

I saw lots of lovely names on holiday in Scotland :-

Annabel and Callum - both around 2 years old

Ariana - UK pronunciation, Ah-ree-ah-nah, rather than Ah-ree-argh-nah. Around 5/6, I'd say

Belle, Leicester and Zack - I loved this one! Leicester (as in the place) and Zack where around 13, and Belle was about 8 I think. Belle makes a change from all of the Bella's these days... unless it was a nickname, of course.

Ezra, Jude and Reuben - GORGEOUS! Ezra and Jude are both fab. Reuben isn't my style, but certainly fitted in with his brothers names. Ezra and Reuben where twins of about 4/5, I think, whilst Jude was about 2/3.

Iseabal (pn ish-bel) - In a lovely second hand bookshop, a black and white picture of two little girls (around 4) with a caption of two names, the only one I can remember is 'Iseabal Weatherperson'. Iseabal is definitely back on my list!
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

LaStar... 2 thumbs down.

At our pool, every female under the age of 3 is named one of 4 things: Evelyn, Ava, Maddie, or Elise.
    Mother of Gideon Bernard (4/30/09) and Sylvie Louise (9/26/11).

I met a baby girl today who goes by Zanna, short for Suzanna. Not sure how it's spelled exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was with a Z because of the cool nickname. Love it!
    I also overheard a mom scolding a Raiden/Rayden and wondered if the parents were just following the -ai/yden trend or if they reeeaalllyyy love Mortal Kombat.

&

~*Megan*~

{Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & Sylvie Marion}

Eulalie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Leila, Annabel, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Maeve
    Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier

&