Names Searched Right Now:
Page 33 of 272 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Re: Name sightings

At the mall last night two little girls (I'm guessing 3 and 5/6 years old) - Sawyer and Sylvania.

I heard a TON of kids with Emma, Grace or Madison, And EVERY combination of those names(Emma Grace, Madison Grace, Grace Emma, Emma Madison, Emma-Kay Madison >.<) They were all about 2-5 I would guess. I don't know why alot of people were calling there children by there full name today at the stores :lol:

I also heard someone calling for there about 2 year old son, It was either, Hal, Cal or Al.I don't know though it sounded like everyone one of those, I'm guessing Cal though.

So this isn't exactly a sighting, but last night I dreamed of a baby girl called Dane Kingston. I remember thinking how awful it was, especially compared to her siblings' names (which I, unfortunately, can't recall). :lol:

ETA: I just remembered another part of the dream. A woman named Chaznyck, pronounced... Susan. Bizarrely, it made total sense in my brain at the time. :lol:

Real sightings: a middle-aged woman named Brucie and a teenage girl named Patience.
    cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander

I met sibset Dexter and Pippa (Philippa) today. They are just adorable!

I also know of an Ella (8) and Lara (5).
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I feel like I'm posting way too much on this topic but I had to share these names.

Family went to a church bazarre today and the place was packed. I was introduced to a lady named Mary and her husband, Roger. Very friendly couple who talked about living in Germany, England and Belgium in the early years of their marriage. During the course of the conversation she said she had five kids. I had to ask their names. And they were:

Jarrow - about 12 years old (boy) named after a town in England
    Uther - about 9 years old (boy) named after a character from the King Arthur legend
    Valentine Victoria - 7 or 8 years old (girl) - mom just liked the name
    Ambrosia Francina- 4 or 5 (girl) - mom liked this one too
    Savoy - a toddler (boy) - named for a region of France

I was fascinated with these names. Wish I had asked middle names for the boys. When she told me the girls' names she gave MNs but not for the boys.

Anyway, Mary and Roger have found some very unique names for their kids:
    Jarrow, Uther, Valentine, Ambrosia and Savoy.