Names Searched Right Now:
Page 276 of 316 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,380 of 1576

Thread: Name sightings

Yesterday at Girl Scout day camp I was helping with the unit 1 kids (all around 6 years old) and a leader called a girl something that sounded like.....Zany? I thought I'd misheard, maybe it was Zadie (not so terrible, but NMS). Nope, on a bag she had it said Zanni. So she was named after a misspelled insult, I guess.
    Merry Christmas
    Dios te ama tanto que envió a su Hijo
    Chuck, Seymour
    Peggy

I met the first Lexie and Neveah the other day; they're both names that are criticised round here so often, it was a bit weird to meet actual children with them. They were really sweet with the strongest cockney accents I've ever heard on children Neveah went by Vizz/Vizzy which I thought was adorable.
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh

Some of my neighbours have rented their summer house out to a couple who have a couple of children named Bjørn (or Bjørk, his name is shouted out considerably less than his younger sister's, so I'm noy sure) and Agnes. A couple of days ago they had visiting children named Lucas/Lukas and Liva.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

I'm working as an au pair in Australia right now, and my 5-year-old host child has some nice names in his class. Annalise, Georgia, Ruby, Polly, Poppy, Xavier, Cedric, Levi and Finn are all names I've noticed and thought would be approved of here. I like the naming style in Australia.
    Baylee is the only name I really don't like out of the whole class. Somehow I can't see it working on an adult- she won't be a snub-nosed little kid forever...

I was cycling through west London today and I heard a mum call out to a pair of siblings called Max and Lexi - thought it was quite a cute sibset!
    Mimi
    Loving:
    Astrid-Cordelia-Elise-Isla-Katerina-Lucia-Luna-Maya-Mirabelle-Violet
    Asher-Casper-Frederick-Hector-Joshua-Lucian-Lyon-Oscar-Sebastian-Theodore

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9832299 please vote and tell me what you think - would love some honest opinions!