Names Searched Right Now:
Page 235 of 428 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,175 of 2136

Thread: Name sightings

The Garden of England
    Came across the name Tiearra in my school's bulletin. I also stumbled upon Lillie (have never seen this as a variant of Lily before), Shanaya and Eashan.
    Teenberry, amateur photographer, name enthusiast & royalist

Adelina Sophia + Magdalena Élisabeth + Isla Aveline + Elysia Rose + Ophelia Maeve
    Girls list, Boys List & Name Blog
    Leo Xavier + Alexander George + Isaac Peregrine + Harry Lysander + Jasper Ellis Theodore
    I pronounce the ending of Peregrine as "green" and not "grin"
    Zaria + Elina + Sunniva + Leon + Barnaby + Amias
    GP Crushes
    Leilani + Patience + Aglaé + Idris + Andries + Romulus

Brothers Bastian and Patton

Sisters Vivian, Ava, Olivia, Evelyn, and Genevieve (mom and dad are obviously in love with Vs)
    Emily / 20

Samuel • Edward • George • James
    Girls' names are a struggle.

I meet a teen named Nina yesterday .
    “I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

~Catherine Breillat

Went to a drop-in program with a 3 year old named Flavia. There was also an adorable little girl named Milo, which I thought was unusual but cuter than Miley.
    New username is @ truenature

I met an adorable little Leo, who made me love the name even more.
    Olympia/College student/Books, arts, glasses and coffee

Frances Birdie Jane & Oscar Ignatius CosmoEmmeline Twila Alice & Nathaniel Roscoe Wilde
    Esme Helena Mazarine & Axel Isidore SageTabitha Elowen Constance & Grover Elijah St John

Sylvie Bluebell Dashiell Roman Georgia Polly Jarvis Raphael Sybilla Florence James Peregrine Isolde Beatrix Adler Jack