Names Searched Right Now:
Page 234 of 429 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 1,166 to 1,170 of 2141

Thread: Name sightings

New England, U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by plato View Post
    Nameberries please list what country your in as well.

Im in the US. Yesterday, I heard a little girl named Ala...I had thought I had misheard it for AVA but then heard it a second time and sure enough it was Ala.
    I know of two Ayla's in Maine. One is a teenager and the other is a missing toddler. :sad:
    Son: Jacob Milton
    Granddaughter: Shiloh
    Grandson: Niko

Current favorites:
    Jensen, Althea, Alliyah, McKaili, Lilliana, Everly, Briar, Kiley, Madilyn, Athena
    Elijah, Noah, Sebastian, Theo, McKia

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Got a new grand-cousin named Aiyana. Her older siblings are Inutsiaq and Viila.
    Zelia • XXI • History student • Film and royalty enthusiast
    I blog at vesperlynds and everythingroyalty, and export names from Greenland and Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Atticus Aksel Inigo • Asa Fjordur Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Asta Ivalo (EE-vah-lu) Galadriel • Aviaaja Catherine Françoise "Avi" • Hester Margaret Undómiel "Hedy"

GPs: Nor Valdemar Oisín • Ilja Bertil Lysander • Olga Agnes Lúthien • Evelyn Alvaret Cleopatra "Elví"

The Garden of England
    Heard a woman call for their daughter Elsa today at a farm. (I immediately thought of Frozen. ) Another child at the farm was called Case, I'm assuming that this is a nickname for Casey.
    Teenberry, amateur photographer, name enthusiast & royalist

Adelina Sophia + Magdalena Élisabeth + Isla Aveline + Elysia Rose + Ophelia Maeve
    Girls list, Boys List & Name Blog
    Leo Xavier + Alexander George + Isaac Peregrine + Harry Lysander + Jasper Ellis Theodore
    I pronounce the ending of Peregrine as "green" and not "grin"
    Zaria + Elina + Sunniva + Leon + Barnaby + Amias
    GP Crushes
    Leilani + Patience + Aglaé + Idris + Andries + Romulus

Last week we went to my cousin's wedding and his best man had a son anmed Artem. I already heard about the name, but had never heard it in real life before. I was delighted
    Mother to darling Mika Felicia and expecting another princess in August

Iris GenevieveAya CelineCelia MadeleineLeah IsobelFreya ImogenCleo Amabel
    Viva TamsinNina KeslinNoa MadeleineHera VivienneTesla JosephineThessaly June

Yesterday I overheard these kids names: Lily, Lucy, Laila {P@tr1c1@ Love} and... Zeppelin. The three were sisters and Zeppy {Yes, Zeppy} was either their cousin or brother.
    Julian Balthasar Fox-Piers Raphael St John-Arthur Serapion Becket

Marguerite Aliénor-Elisabet Wilhelmine Geneviève Rosemary-Catherine Atalanta