Names Searched Right Now:
Page 234 of 309 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast
Results 1,166 to 1,170 of 1545

Thread: Name sightings

Got a new grand-cousin named Aiyana. Her older siblings are Inutsiaq and Viila.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda/Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda/Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Elessar Oisín • Aviaaja Agnes Lúthien "Avi"

Heard a woman call for their daughter Elsa today at a farm. (I immediately thought of Frozen. ) Another child at the farm was called Case, I'm assuming that this is a nickname for Casey.
    My name is Alice, but you can call me Adelina. I'm just another Teenberry who has an obession with names, royals, history and photography.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline Ophelia Maeve
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie ♕ Nicholas Louis

See my girls and boys lists and new name blog!

Crushes: Léonie, Marielle, Athena, Delphine, Marianne, Jericho, Finley & Lucius
    GP Crushes: Adora, Estellise, Anise, Isabelino, Harvey & Valentino

Last week we went to my cousin's wedding and his best man had a son anmed Artem. I already heard about the name, but had never heard it in real life before. I was delighted
    Mother to darling Mika Felicia and expecting another princess in August

Iris GenevieveAya CelineCelia MadeleineLeah IsobelFreya ImogenCleo Amabel
    Viva TamsinNina KeslinNoa MadeleineHera VivienneTesla JosephineThessaly June

Yesterday I overheard these kids names: Lily, Lucy, Laila {P@tr1c1@ Love} and... Zeppelin. The three were sisters and Zeppy {Yes, Zeppy} was either their cousin or brother.
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Igantius-Jude Sebastian-Eli Augustine-Samuel Damian

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Ophelia-Maura Francesca

Charlotte-Freya-Elisabet-Haidée-Afton-Ishmael-Matthias-Farrow-Crispin-Percy

Came across the name Tiearra in my school's bulletin. I also stumbled upon Lillie (have never seen this as a variant of Lily before), Shanaya and Eashan.
    My name is Alice, but you can call me Adelina. I'm just another Teenberry who has an obession with names, royals, history and photography.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline Ophelia Maeve
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie ♕ Nicholas Louis

See my girls and boys lists and new name blog!

Crushes: Léonie, Marielle, Athena, Delphine, Marianne, Jericho, Finley & Lucius
    GP Crushes: Adora, Estellise, Anise, Isabelino, Harvey & Valentino