Names Searched Right Now:
Page 194 of 236 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

dramagirl19- that's my friend's little sister's name! It's so pretty.

I have a lot of unique names that I really like, but I love the name Lila so much. I met a little Lila the other day and I just think it's so cute. There's a little girl I know named Grace, with a little sister named Gwyneth! I love their names. My cousins are Jillian and Allison. My friend's name is Alysha Marie (yes it's spelled like that) with two little siblings, Kaylee Rose and Romel Jaylen.
    ○ Just because you don't understand doesn't mean you can call it crazy - Harry Styles ○

○Girls: Jacquelyn, Juliana, Isabella, Arabella Olivia○
    ○Boys: Emerson, Gabriel, James, Lucas,William○
    ○Guilty Pleasures: Nightingale, Malik, Calixta, Raine○

○I'm Leah. I'm a pre-teen berry who's super obsessed with names○

Quote Originally Posted by louie View Post
    Some of these kids have really cool names. But.. Abelone? Really? Poor child. Denmark is not ready for that yet(and will hopefully never be!)
    Well, Abelone is a very old name stemming from Abel and is also spelled Abbelone. But I agree, it's a little too old-fashioned. I like Dagmar, Holger and Thyra as much as the next girl, but when we get into the Abelone, Inger, Georg and Gertrud category, it gets a little too granny-like.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

There was an adorable little boy named Callan at the park today. I also spotted a little Margie Grace yesterday. I hear Maggie Grace fairly often, but Margie? It was a refreshing change.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

Teenagers I met in school today :

Constantinos nn Costas
    Evanthea nn Eva ( pr. Eh - va)
    Ellis ( girl, she is foreigner )
    Johanna
    Elvira
    Katerina
    Panagiotis nn Panos
    Natasha
    Kiriaki nn Kiki ( Kiriaki means Sunday in Greek)
    Mariana
    Giannis

All are from 16 - 17.
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Ooh, Zelia, so many gooood ones! Bertil Halfd@n, I've got both of those names on my family tree. Eske??? Does that mean box in Danish? Baloo (haha!), Ivan, Julius!!!, Otto, Sigurd (nice), Snorre (double nice), Toke, Villads from the boys are wonderful. The girls; I'm head over heels in love with My-Marie, that's so cute! My's on my GP list, it's so cute. Alva brings back fond memories of Madicken, and I actually went to nursery with an Abelone! I aslo love Iris, Inez and Benedicta.

I met brothers in the park named Orlando and Hector! I swoon!!!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014