Names Searched Right Now:
Page 186 of 274 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Accidentally took a look at the list of all of the students who attend my school and I found a lot of cool names that you don't come across very often here in Denmark: Absalon, Ada, Alexei, Anthony, Bjørk, Carl Johan, Catharina, Dion, Eike, Emmelie, Gallus, Gaston, Gavin, Kathleen, Laurits, Lejse, Magdalena (x2), Marina (x2), Rigmor, Ronja, Shelby, Tatiana and Zenia.

While looking at the list I also did a quick calculation of the most popular names of my school:
    Frederik (24)
    Mikkel (21)
    Emma (17)
    Rasmus (17)
    Andreas (15)
    Cecilie (15)
    Emilie (15)
    Maria (15)
    Nanna (15)
    Daniel (14)
    Ida (13)
    Julie (13)
    Amalie (12)
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

A few days ago in Santa Cruz I was heaving a sigh after overhearing a sibset of Brooklyn and Addison when a toddler came running by, closely followed by her mother who was yelling "Olive! Olive, come back!" That definitely made me smile.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

One of my friends on Facebook gave birth to a girl named Arianna.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Names of the kids I nanny:
    (sibset) No1a and A1ta
    (sibset) Zane, Ho1den, E11ie and Max.
    (sibset) Maxwe11, Thomas and Ruby.
    (sibset) Brennan, Conor, Madeline, Griffin

Names of the kids Maxwe11 and Thomas were playing with the other day at the park:
    (sibset) Li1ith, Emery and Finn.
    (sibset) Morgan (m) and Brady (m).
    Daria, Luke, Hannah, Miri (I think she was a Miranda because they also called her Panda!)
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Yesterday I meet the most adorable two yrs old named Sophia . Also an Agamemnon & an Ajax !! Such a good day lol .
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .