Names Searched Right Now:
Page 183 of 391 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I recently met two lovely sisters called Florence and Darcy, both are names on my list!

My mom works for a temporary staffing company and I was going over some of the lists of workers this morning. Some interesting finds:

Salathiel -- I wanted to come back and add that Salathiel has a brother named Nathaniel
    Jarvis
    Quantum
    Israel
    Tremaine
    Ira
    Dexter
    Cornelius
    Bernardina
    Octavia
    Thomasina
    Timotheus
    Last edited by southern.maple; August 18th, 2013 at 02:39 AM.
    Emily // Nineteen // American

Not loving names at the moment.

I actually quite like these! My favorites are Jarvis, Tremaine, Dexter, Cornelius, and Octavia. Quantum is a little pretentious, but I'd still rather see a kid with this name than yet another Riley or Mackenzie.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Oh, and a name sighting! My new landlord is named...Porfirio. Love it.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Porfirio??? That's really cool!!

Husband had a buyer coming over to his studio today, and they had children called Ottilie, Ophelia and Orlando. I thought that was a smashing set, despite the same first initial.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]