Names Searched Right Now:
Page 179 of 409 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

While at an East Coast (America) beach boardwalk I walked passed a group of siblings - at least 4, two of which were named Parker and Charlie. Both were boys and they were adorable. I found the pairing great. Both names have the same casual nature/style to them, yet are distinct from one another. I almost followed the family to find out the rest of the families names (another boy, and I believe a girl)... but I feared that would be too much...

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally - Zanna

I've recently met a real-life girl named Abcde. I heard of this name before, but I really didn't think I'd ever meet one.

I also met a boy named Jxxr (pronounced Jix-er). :/

A little boy named Kerry
    Teenberry, blogger, laugher, dreamer, writer, musician, and more...
    Current favorites: Nathaniel Fane, Phoebe Winter, Simon Bailey

Sat next to a young Anastasia today. I've always thought of that name as somewhat of a mouthful and out of pure curiousness and interest as to what you pair a name like that with, I had hoped to hear the name of her brother, but I didn't manage to get ahold of it.
    Zelia • XXI • Film and royalty connoisseur • I blog at vesperlynds and everythingroyalty
    Exporting names from Greenland and Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Amaury Charles Theo • Asa Fionnbharr Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Maz" • Asta Catherine Françoise • Aviaaja Margaret Undómiel "Avi"

GPs: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Cosmo James Ilasiaq "Jem" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien • Evelyn/Vera Alvaret Cleopatra