Names Searched Right Now:
Page 136 of 235 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Met a lovely little boy at the supermarket and his mother was calling him Penn! Not sure if it was a nickname but thats what she was saying! I love then name Penn but hubby doesnt There was also a Harlow at the bus stop which isn't that surprising anymore, I guess.
    My Cubs:
    Arlo Tobin - Oct 2010
    Nola Valerie - May 2013
    Rory Everett - May 2013

I found a Skylr today. Skylr, without an 'a' or an 'e' or any letter between the L and the R. I've seen names like that online and in birth annoncements, but never in real life.

I also found a Milvia and a Maeisha on a school roster.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor heaven "lena" ~ vivienne ailsa ~ felicity emma "fay" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

I ran into an Octavia at the dentists the other day. Sadly she hated her name and went by her relatively boring middle name of Katherine.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

My dad is a teacher in our Elementary school and I was walking through it with him today, we saw some AWESOME name son the cubbies/lockers, there was a North and an Adelyn, as well as a few others that I can't remember

Siblings: Eth.an, Elijah, Eli.ana (Ellie), and Em.erson (boy). Mom says all e's was Dad's idea. She also says for the first 3 she really tried to pick unusual names and then realized later they weren't unusual. So for baby #4 she just picked something she liked.

Seen on Pinterest: an adorable baby girl called Aimee-Louise.

I was also looking at baby name nursery art on etsy to see what kind of names were used in the samples. I saw:

Harper - tons
    Adeline
    Evelyn
    Lucy - lots
    Sofia
    Ella
    Aven

Leo
    Jack - a few
    Adin
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first!