Names Searched Right Now:
Page 134 of 285 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I was watching a program the other day (can't remember what it was) and there was a family of a few kids and I think they were called Jetty (b), McKennon (g), Bailey (g) and there was another boy but I can't for the life of me remember what it was..
    My Cubs:
    Arlo Tobin - Oct 2010
    Nola Valerie - May 2013
    Rory Everett - May 2013

My close friend just gave birth to her second girl. She name her Ondine. I really like Ondine (prefer Undine spelling) and it goes well with her sibling Willa.
    Emma Charlotte Turner - 20 years old who love names and books.

Future daughters:
    Annabeth Snow; Ruby Florence; Elowen Paige; Arabella Jane; Primrose Jewel; Dahlia Iris

Future sons:
    Sebastian Philip; Adam Riley; Austin Jonathan; Stellan Knox; Archer Viggo; Tyson James; Xavier Jonah

Engaged to Weston Johnson and hoping for kids!

I just met a baby Pearesonna. Who knew.

I work at an elementary school where there's a teacher named Tova, which I think is really pretty!
    Favorites:

Audrey * Margot * Josephine * Elizabeth * Katherine * Madeleine * Natasha * Amy

Alexander * Julian * Gabriel * Adrian * Laurence * Henry * Damian * Benjamin

My friend announced on Facebook that she had a daughter named @bby J@ne.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett