Names Searched Right Now:
Page 133 of 316 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I met a little girl named Yana recently, I thought that was very pretty and unusual for the United States.

There's a Carson (f) and Eythan (m) in one of my classes. Both are about my age, so 18-21.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

A friend on my Facebook has a friend with a newborn named Celina! Cutest little baby and Celina is my middle name so I love it!
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by lilylunapotter View Post
    I met a little girl named Yana recently, I thought that was very pretty and unusual for the United States.
    I am close friends with a Iana, who's name is pronounced Yana. She was born in Bulgaria, and knew two other girls with the same name and spelling when she moved to the States at age five. She gets a lot pronounciation troubles, but she loves her name. I agree it's a pretty foreign spin on Jane.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

There's an Esme in one of my (college) classes. I feel like I stare at her a lot because I'm obsessed with her name.

I also met a girl named Livier (liv-ee-AY) which I thought was pretty.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr